Kids Jiu Jitsu & Martial Arts
Bully Defense & Life Skills Program
Here at Level Up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Woodland Hills Academy our award winning program and certified instructors will guarantee to take your young child whether they be 2, 3, 4, or 5 years old to the next level in behavior, discipline, focus, and physical fitness. You will be surprised at the results from our Tiny Champs classes and will be thrilled to join in on our weekly Parents & Kids Jiu Jitsu Martial Arts classes every weekend! Join in the fun today! Click below or call today, 818-854-5527 to schedule your child for a trial class and see how far they can go! See you soon at Level Up Jiu Jitsu Woodland Hills Martial Arts for Kids!
Tiny Champs Program
Tiny Champs Jiu Jitsu in Woodland Hills consists of children 2 to 5 years old and during these years, kids are learning to focus and use their new found physical ability in many ways. Instructors in this program focus on building good coordination, balance and discipline so that children can grow to gain further skills in their Jiu Jitsu classes, at pre-school, and at home.
Important Focuses of the LEVEL UP JIU JITSU TINY CHAMPS program:
- Motor skills (coordination and balance)
- Focus (holding attention in order to accomplish tasks)
- Respect (learning to respect others and themselves)
- Friendship (treating others in a way they would want to be treated)
- Tumbling (how to fall and roll correctly without getting hurt)
- Fun (kids need to have fun as well as learn important skills)
- Teamwork (learning to work in groups)
- Confidence (this is the right age to bring out the confidence in your child)
Every month your child will re-enforce their martial arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training with Level Up “Life Skills systems”, where children are taken through a systematic process of instilling such important life skills such as; self control, patience, preparation, cooperation and more. This compliments their Self Defense training and serves as a means to improve themselves and to get closer to their next belt level.
Important focuses of the LEVEL UP JIU JITSU KIDS Program:
- Self Control (Controlling frustration and anger)
We see children controlling themselves which helps them protect themselves and others
- Discipline (Making the right choices daily)
Kids begin to be more comfotable making better decisions in school and at home
- Goal Setting (Setting positive goals and how to achieve them)
Kids learn to set goals and accomplish them including improving grades, friendships and physical ability
- Concentration (How to concentrate and focus more effectively)
Children’s focus can improve up to 90% through martial arts and Jiu Jitsu training
- Teamwork (working with others for common goals)
Kids gain more quality friendships and learn to work with others to accomplish positive goals through Jiu Jitsu and Martial Arts training
This is a very important time in the child’s life as they are preparing for Junior High School, and High School. There is a lot of peer pressure, and societal pressure on kids of this age. Because of this, our Level Up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Teens curriculum focuses on confidence building, good habit building, goal setting, and self defense skills such as bully prevention techniques and theories.
Benefits for your child learning in the LEVEL UP Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Teens Program in Woodland Hills:
- Interpersonal Skills (how to interact positively and effectively with others)
- Responsibility (learning to take responsibility for ones actions)
- Self Respect and for Respect for others (learning to respect peers and adults as well as gaining self confidence and respect for themselves)
- Physical fitness (staying in shape through healthy exercise, healthy eating, and overall healthy living)
- Positive Prioritizing (knowing how important school, academics, fitness, and health are and how to overcome
- Reaching Goals (setting and reaching goals and how to overcome obsticals that sometimes seem to get in the way)
- Avoiding Peer Pressure ( how to combat peer pressure through confidence and high self worth)
- Conflict resolution (learning how to verbally communicate in order to avoid resolve conflict)
- Good decision making (learning to make positive choices at this important time in a teenagers life.
Adults & Kids Jiu Jitsu near Calabasas, Canoga Park, Tarzana, Winnetka, Reseda & Encino
19952 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills, CA CLICK for Directions